Polynesian Cultural Center - Super Ambassador Package
Tour ID: OPCC-07
Click here to see all PCC activities and options.
Laie, OahuDeparts from:
Polynesian Cultural Center or your hotel
The Super Ambassador Tour is the finest, most personalized way to experience the Polynesian Cultural Center. Only 32 guests a day receive this elite level of service!
Your day begins with sweet Alohas and an exquisite Lei Greeting. Your personal tour guide escorts you throughout the villages, and takes you on your own canoe tour, where you peacefully drift from one exotic island to another.
Reserved seats await you at all events, including front row seats at the spectacular evening show "Ha: Breath of Life". Dinner includes such scrumptious entrees as tender prime rib, baked teriyaki chicken, mahi-mahi, and crab legs, as well as a seemingly endless round of side dishes, succulent vegetables, and exotic fruits.
As a Super Ambassador Tour Guest your visit includes:
- Special VIP Lei Greeting
- Admission to the 7 Villages of Hawaii, Samoa, Aotearoa New Zealand, Fiji, Marquesas, Tahiti, and Tonga
- Reserved seating at all the Island Demonstrations
- Personal tour guide
- Special canoe tour through the villages
- Reserved seating at Rainbows of Paradise, Hawaii's only waterborne canoe pageant featuring colorful, captivating dances and music from seven islands
- Reserved seating on tram tour of nearby charming town of La'ie, including stops at Brigham Young University and Hawaii Temple Visitor's Center
- Free admission to the IMAX Polynesia Theater movie Coral Reef Adventure
- Fine dining entrees
- A pre-show backstage tour of "Ha: Breath of Life"
- VIP front row seating for spectacular evening show "Ha: Breath of Life"
- Luscious intermission treat: Pineapple Deelite Dessert
- Special souvenir program and DVD
Details and Booking Options:
Round trip transportation is available from Waikiki hotels to the PCC. You are picked up from your hotel in the morning (10:00am or 12:00pm) and you can enjoy a narrated tour of the scenic drive along the North Shore of the Island. After your day at the PCC, return to Waikiki at 10:00pm.
Standard Transportation: 58 Passenger Coach Bus $22.48
Deluxe Transportation: 26 Passenger Mini Bus $30.66
55-370 Kamehameha Hwy (Laie, Oahu)
Note: Transportation is not included in this package. You may purchase it in the booking. We highly recommend the 10:00am pick-up, so that you have more time to enjoy the PCC. If you plan on driving out, it is approx 1-1/2 hours drive, each way.
View Larger Map