Pearl Harbor - Arizona Memorial and Honolulu City Tour
Tour ID: GAC-01
Hotels on Oahu
This is the most popular, least expensive tour to Pearl Harbor. Come see why this is the most popular tour in Hawaii, and to make the most of your visit we recommend a guided tour. The USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor is "ground zero" where World War II began for the United States. We recommend this tour for the entire family. You will learn much and appreciate the sacrifice made that early Sunday morning, December 7, 1941.
- Narrated tour with round trip on air-conditioned motor coach from Waikiki
- Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial
- 22-minute documentary movie
- 20-minute round trip boat ride
- Drive through the National Cemetery of the Pacific and Courts of the Missing at Punchbowl
- Iolani Palace, the only Royal Palace in the U.S. (Drive by only)
- Kawaiaha'o Church and Mission Houses (Drive by only)
- The statue of King Kamehameha the Great (Drive by only)
Hotel pick-ups 9:00amApprox return time:
7 days a week. Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day. Private Tour:
Private Tour includes:
- group of 2 - $125.00
- group of 3 and 4 - $85.00
- group of 5, 6, or 7 - $65.00
- group of 8, 9, or 10 - $55.00
- group of 11, 12, 13, or 14 - $40.00
- group of 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, or 20 - $30.00
- group of 21, 22, 23, 24, or 25 - $25.00
- group of 26 or more - Call for special price.
Guide and vehicle (Sedan, Limo, Excursion, 15-passenger, Mini or Motor Coach). Just click on the add-on when booking, to make it private. Meals:
No meals are included on this tour, however snacks (chips, soda, water bottles, sandwiches, cookies) can be purchased at the snack shop at Pearl Harbor.Restrictions:
Strollers allowed in park visitor center, but not in theaters or on Navy Launch to the Arizona Memorial. Large items, handbags, video camera bags, etc. not permitted. Storage lockers available for rental at Pearl Harbor.
There is no age restriction. Dress Attire:
Please be aware that you are visiting a site of tremendous loss of life in service to the United States. Sandals are permissible, but swimwear and profane t-shirts are discouraged.